Project Manager (FULL TIME)
Hive Games is an official Minecraft Partner, operating the top Featured Server (measured in DAU) in Minecraft (Bedrock Edition).
The Hive at a glance:
- Official Minecraft (Server) Partner
- Running Minecraft networks since 2013
- 3.5M MAU / 1M WAU / 400K DAU
- Servers in 3 markets (North America, Europe and Asia)
- Fast-growing team
The Hive is looking for a project manager to manage it's expanding Bedrock team. Your responsibilities will include:
- The coordination and completion of projects on time within the given scope
- Overseeing all aspects of the projects
- To set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- To prepare reports for upper management regarding the current status.
You'll be working with both our development and creative teams, directly with the Bedrock project leads.
This is a full time remote job. Applicants from the United Kingdom and Western Europe are preferred due to their respective timezones.
This is a contractor position. There is an opportunity for full-time employment, but this is not guaranteed.
- Advanced knowledge of Minecraft.
- A track record of managing projects in the gaming industry.
- Ability to understand and improve client requirements.
- Ability to hold team members accountable for goals, and take responsibility for the work.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and organize a remote, international and interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.